Friday, 8 July 2011

Oh Malaysia Bersih 2.0 and Roadblocks

It's everywhere. Everyone talking about it. Everyone tweet, facebook and blog about it. Even the color yellow is now famous! If you wear it, you will get those stare.

First time ever in my 30 years living in Malaysia, I feel afraid. I may have not experienced World War II, any riot or 13th May tragedy.. but I read news and watched TV. I know how it looks when your country are in chaos. People living in fear. Bombing, fire, gun.. everything. It doesn't happened yet in Malaysia, but.. who knows?

I am not going to take sides. Just that as a Malaysian, I really hope Malaysia won't be like some other countries. Let it be a really peaceful good thing in what ever they do.

Just one thing, I don't understand what is the connection between Bersih 2.0 rally and roadblocks? Why do they have to block the road or diverse it?

Oh and by the way, have you checked the Bersih 2.0 fan page in facebook? 70,463 people like BERSIH 2.0 [OFFICIAL]. as of 11PM 08-07-2011.

P/S: Keeping myself out of trouble. Everyone has their own point of view. Because of this, I have to re-schedule and losing my time and energy! How am I supposed to go and fetch my dearest hubby at the airport?!
Post a Comment