Saturday, 30 July 2011

Selamat Menyambut Kedatangan Ramadhan 1432H

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh,

The month of Ramadhan is here again. Feels like yesterday I was busy preparing my wedding, had panic attacked, drove here and there. Phew! And the memorable day came, celebrated with joy with families and friends. I am really thankful our love and marriage still going on and stronger.

This is the first year me and kiddo celebrating fasting month with Mr. Fruitheart. Since we are still living with MIL, 'buka puasa' would be joyful. With lots of food. Haha. I know Mr. Fruitheart likes to buy food at bazaar Ramadhan.

I would like to wish all who celebrating Ramadhan, 'Selamat Berpuasa'.

It's the month when the devils are chained,
the gates of hell are closed and those of paradise are opened.
It's the month the holy prophet used to pray to witness.
It's the blessed month of ramadhan.
May Allah shower his blessings and grant you forgiveness in this holy month.

Post a Comment