Monday, 18 July 2011

Someday Justin Bieber, It Is Your Day

When things or someone is un-stoppable they kept on getting the attention and became more successful. Doesn't matter what others say, he kept on doing what he thinks best for him. And with support of his fans, "Beliebers" they called themselves.. he is one of the top earning 17 year old kid! Let me repeat, 17 year old.

When I was 17, I was busy studying and struggling with my SPM! I don't even own a song. Err.. so?

Justin Bieber has joined the club. Celebrity-branded fragrances. He came out with a perfume named 'Someday'. It has a fruity scent which costs $35 to $55 a bottle. News said, 'Someday' maybe the best selling fragrance for 2011. The perfume has netted over $3 million at Macy's three weeks ago. Wow! And also, the net profits of the perfume will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Pencils of Promise. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.
Image credit to usatoday.com
It has not come to Malaysia yet, do you think Mr. Fruitheart would be so kind to buy me that?

P/S: He did bought me something from Victoria Secret, and smells very nice. Next target, VS perfume.
Post a Comment