Saturday, 9 July 2011

Tahajjud Cinta

Tahajjud Cinta is a new drama aired by TV3 replacing previous drama Keranamu Laila. First episode was aired on Friday. It will be in the Zehra slot, every Friday at 9PM.

Directed and script by Erma Fatima, the actors and actresses are:
Fazura, Fouziah Gous, Eman Manan, Remy Ishak, Shahz Jaszle, Fazreen,Tiz Zakiah, Aaron Aziz, Dato’ Jins Shamsuddin, Norish Karman, Neelofa, Ahmad Tamimi, Eirma Fatima, Dira Abu Zahar, Ziela Jalil, Azizah Mahzan, Heryanto, Fadhilah Mansor and Melissa Saila (taken from TV3).


The drama tells the deals with the sacrifice of two women to fight for truth, rights and reputation of womanhood. Knowing how Erma Fatima writes stories, I have a feeling this drama would be a good one. Hoping that I do have the time to watch it. And I believe this is will be the new hot stories in Twitterland. Plus, they have Aaron Aziz in there. Oohh.

I've heard how Fazura and Fauziah Gous speaks Arabic. I'm amazed. I went to Arabic school during my two years in high school, but now forget already. I just remembered few simple words. Can't wait to see the second episode.

Image credit to TV3
Post a Comment