Monday, 8 August 2011

My Obsession With Background

If you noticed recently, I have changed my blog background. AGAIN! Yeah, again. Last week it was blue, previous it was in pink.. and now it's white. Cloud white. I'm getting bored easily with my blog background. There's one time I am too obsessed with brown and black, I stayed to that almost a year. And now, I am struggling to find a background that made me fall in love with it again.

I've been looking in thecutestblogontheblock, jellypages, scrampy, pyzam, blogskins, hotbliggity etcs.. couldn't find anything that makes me ouhh.. 'that is so cute!'. Or maybe I should just create my own blog background huh? I wish I have time to learn how to do it.

I guess until I found one that satisfy me, you'll keep on seeing my background changes from time to time. Please bear with it at the moment.
Post a Comment