Saturday, 10 September 2011

Grandfather's Love

The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy. ~ Sam Levenson

Kiddo likes to be with his grandparents because as the first grandchild, he usually gets what he wants from them. Well, that is what normally happens in our culture right. If he asked from us, he won't get it on the spot sometimes. Hehe..

During lunch today he had asked us if we can have chicken chop for dinner. Immediately I said NO! I even told him the chef is still on Raya holiday. I cooked 'rendang ayam' and yes I'm a bit lazy to go out. So I told him maybe next time.

After his grandpa came back from work at 9pm, he took kiddo to the nearest chicken chop restaurant. So, there he was a happy grandson.

P/S: Anything for his grandson.
Fara from BlackBerry®
Post a Comment