Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Hari Raya Open Office.. Eh! Not Open House?

At least I was invited to the open office occasion. Why sound so funny one? Usually we said open house right, but this time my office organized 'makan-makan' for their staff in conjunction with Hari Raya.

Raya equals to good delicious fattening food. You have to agree with me on this.

It started at 12pm sharp at our lounge area. They had played raya songs, which make me feel like I worked during first day of raya. Yes, I can feel it since everyone was there. It's like we didn't get any leave and have to work. Cewahhh..

Pictures thanks to volunteered cameraman. Yeah, the cheeky man with black 'songkok'.








Can't say anymore. Pictures worth thousand words. Delicious! The 'ayam masak merah', 'rendang ayam'.. ouh yummy. I didn't get to taste the 'satay', but the 'kuah kacang' was nice.

Me in pink. First row from left
Ladies wearing traditional clothes only can join.


There were some people missing. Cannot fit into the picture. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2011.
Post a Comment