Wednesday, 7 September 2011

The Toothfairy Didn't Take My Tooth

Kiddo lost his first upper tooth yesterday during school hour. Budak rongak! He said he was about to cry but he hold it. Yaeh right son. If you were at home, you'll burst into tears seeing blood you'll scream. Like I don't know. Haha.

So, I told him to throw his tooh up on the roof. That's what my mom told me. But kiddo had put the tooth under his pillow instead. He was hoping it would into money the next morning.

Kiddo: Mom! There's no money under my pillow. The tooth fairy didn't take my tooth.
Me: Eh tooth fairy does not exist.
Kiddo: But, the other day Powerpuff Girls (I'm not sure which B girl he mentioned) lose her tooth and the tooth fairy came and gave her money.
Me: Haih.. That happens only in TV, for cartoons. Not in real life.
Kiddo: Oh. Then you give me money, can?
Me: *Stares*
Post a Comment