Tuesday, 27 December 2011

I'm Back!

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all have a great year end holiday. I am still here, just not active these few weeks.. err months. This pregnancies hormone has made me inactive for a while. Have to adapt with the new changes to the body.

I am five months pregnant! Already??!! Yeah. That fast huh? Thank God I've passed the first trimester. Morning sickness, headache, pain here and there oh and the list goes on.

Good news is.. the baby has started kicking! First time yesterday. It's not actually kicked, I felt something tickling me from the inside. I cannot tell how happy I am that moment. Mr. Fruitheart is the most excited person. Of course kiddo is too. He can't wait! He also said he hoped the baby would grow faster so he play with his brother or sister. I felt really blessed with a very loving, understanding husband. And also, a very caring kiddo. Thank you again God for this wonderful feeling and my beautiful family. Alhamdulillah.

P/S: Sorry no picture of me during pregnancy, not pretty.
Post a Comment