Thursday, 5 January 2012

Back To School Madness

It's not too late for me to wish my readers ' HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012'. I know I am back, and I am still busy with work. *sigh*. I guess work has conquered my life! Sad.

Yesterday was the first day of school for kiddo. He was excited of course. I have to believe that he is a grown up kid, entering standard two this year. No more mummy waiting during recess and no more crying. Bravo!

Me and Mr. Fruitheart took a day off to settled all his school stuff. WE both went together for his morning school. I settled his afternoon school stuff. Phew! I got tired and it was too hot. Lucky nothing happened, and I didn't fainted. Hehe..

Why I called it back to school madness because, I felt like everything was in chaos. Small ones actually. Have to run here and there, parents pushing their way like they were the one who going to enter the classroom. Some parents can be selfish I tell you. Oh well, that's life as we know it right?
Post a Comment