Skip to main content

Baby's Stuff

Last week we went to buy our baby's stuff. Both kiddo and Mr. Fruitheart have been waiting for this moment. I am excited as well, but knowing I will deliver soon.. phew! nervous as it is. It's normal I know.

We went to Jusco AU2 due to it's the time for us to buy groceries as well. I can't walk or stand too long. My foot will be swollen and oh boy it's like an elephant foot! I couldn't see my ankle anymore. Boo hoo hoo.

There's not much too choose there, but still it costs us RM400. Hehe.. Well baby, if you grow up and read this, your daddy wants the best for you sweetie. *wink* And so do I! There will be a second round of shopping for you, which I guess end of April. There are still stuff that we find much more prettier and good some other places. Haha..

And do you know what your big brother is doing while we were searching for your stuff? As usual, kids his age went to the toys department. Although he knew, he won't be getting anything from both of us, he said he was just looking. Disappointment? Of course! I can see from his face. Haha.. Your big brother loves toys so much (although he said he loves mummy more), but which kids doesn't? And you baby girl, you will know soon.

When I started becoming a mother eight years ago, I love to shop for babies stuff especially clothes, books and toys. I guess some mommies have that too isn't it? Seeing all those cute and small baby booties, caps, rompers, those pink gown will make you say..
'This is sure looks cute if my baby wears it.'
'Ooh.. it's so adorable!'

'OMG! That red gown with white ribbon so pretty!'

Hehe.. that are more to girls huh? Well, boys doesn't have much fancy clothes. But you know what, I spent a lot on clothes for kiddo. All those branded stuff from Gap to Guess, Pureen to Anakku. You name it. I've given it away when I knew I won't be having kids after that. Err.. not until this year. Hehe..

As I am writing this, I am 30 weeks pregnant. I am much more heavier and have to walk a little more slower than usual. Before this I have a lot to share about kiddo and his jokes, about Mr. Fruitheart being the informative partner during my pregnancy days and all other stuff. But my mood to write is not there. Plus, work has not been very good to me, more work for this pregnant lady. Boo hoo hoo.

P/S: Working from home is much more I like it during my third trimester.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…