Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Open Letter To My Girl

Dear baby,

This is the first time mummy wrote a letter to her children. Even your big brother has never gotten any letter from me. Shh.. don't tell him. Pinky promise?

First of all.. I would say you're hyperactive at this point of time. That is why I can no longer have my afternoon nap. All of us here.. mummy, daddy and your big bro Syahmie are so happy, excited and we can't wait to see you!

Although the EDD for you to arrived is on 26th May, which is one day before your big brother's birthday; daddy and your big brother kept asking.. when are you going to come out from mummy's tummy. They are very the tak sabar aren't they? I know you are taking your sweet time inside mummy's tummy. Enjoying every moment of it huh? Oh, and tickling my bladder during I'm walking is not cute OK?


You're 39 weeks old now. Last week the doc said most probably you will come out soon. Me and daddy were both anxious! Daddy had took a day off last Monday when we went for checkup. Let me tell you, your daddy doesn't have the mood to work anymore. He is so ever ready to hold you in his arm, to take care of you, to love you with all his heart. He always massage my tummy, which he said 'Baby's turn for a massage' every single night! He adores and loves you so much my love. He prepared everything and wants the best for you.

As for your big brother, he will be the most protective big brother you can imagine. He scolded me for buying clothes for your cousin the other day. He said, why must I bought the clothes for your cousin and not you? At that time, I think you're just 20 weeks old baby. It's still early. When the time comes, he was the one who eager choosing clothes and other stuff for you. Let me remind you, he may do things to drive you crazy, but it's only because he love you and won't be able to get enough of you. But, deep down inside my heart, I know he will be the best big brother and will take a very good care of his baby sister.

Hope to see you soon and everything will go smoothly when the time comes.

Lots of love,
Mummy
Post a Comment