Thursday, 9 August 2012

Kuih Raya.. Oh Kuih Raya..

Ramadhan the 20th. Another nine days to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. By this time, radio stations has started playing raya songs. Dendang Perantau by P Ramlee, Menjelang Hari Raya by DJ Dave, Dari Jauh Ku Pohon Maaf by Sudirman and the list goes on.

Have you received your kuih raya for those who ordered? I received mine yesterday. Three types of modern kuih and a 'popia simpul'. Hehe. No almond london this year. This year I managed to order the famous Ayu Lovely tart, which was promoted by Redmummy. I didn't get the chance to taste it last year because she had closed the order. After she had sent me the email few weeks before puasa, I ordered it. 

Choc marble. RM28
My MIL said looks delicious. I hope it taste good too.

Blueberry tart. RM35 for 50pcs


Pineapple tart. RM26 for 50pcs

Popia simpul
Kiddo asked if he can taste all that tonight. Nah ah ah.. have to wait until first day of raya. I know he is eager to taste it. Hehe.

Here is the link to her website: mylovelytart.

And here is the link where Redmummy promoted and blogged about it. LAST CALL!Promo Puasa Raya – Ayu Tart is back!!

P/S: I'll update about the taste soon. Thanks a lot AYU.