Monday, 6 August 2012

Food Review: Ramadhan Buffet at Degress, Pan Pacific KLIA

On the 29th of July, the 9th day of Ramadhan me and my brother decided to have our iftar at Pan Pacific with our family. The buffet price for adult is RM99++ and sorry I don't remember the children's price. 


The entrance. Nothing changed. Except the deco and performer. I went here two years ago and I can say food was good. So many variety and yeah since it is buffet, eat all you can! Let the picture tell you about it.



Left: Chocolate fountain. The one I looked forward to, dipped your marshmellow or fruits that they had put in a stick. Just like 'satay'. No marshmellow this year :( Not sure if they have it on other day.

Right: This is not the Chef that prepared all the dishes. Hehe.

Top: Salad, kerabu section.
Bottom: Seafood section.

Dates (Kurma)
Yellow dates?

Oysters, clam lovers would enjoy this.

Not forgetting sushi lovers. Watch out the wasabi!
Variety of Malay traditional kuih.

Desserts! Sweet.
There is nasi beriyani, taste so good. I forgot to take the picture. And there was a big fish, salmon. Nice. You can also have spaghetti which the chef will cook for you upon request at the counter. Overall we are satisfied eating here as usual. Would love to come next year. Or every year.
Post a Comment