Thursday, 20 September 2012

Down Memory Lane.. I Swear


♫ And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky.. I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side.. I'll be there
For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear ♫

Do you remember the above song lyrics? Yes, I Swear by All-4-One. I bet some you might sing along to it, just like me. Some don't even have to look at the lyrics and sing. Wow! That proves you have a very good memory.

I remember this song was a hit in 1990's, if I'm not mistaken I was 14 that time. First time I heard 'I Swear' played was during Choral Speaking competition which was held at St.Xavier school. 14 and had a crush to a cute-boyish-face boy. One of those sweet teenager memories.

P/S: Even when we are adult we do have crush. To all those celebrities most of the times, am I right?
Post a Comment