Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Man caught while trying to have sex with patient - Nation | The Star Online

We live in a weird world huh? There are NO, NEVER a cure to any sickness with having sex! Read me, sickness. Not releasing tension or having sex is good for your heart, health or can reduce your stress. That is totally different.

I was so free after 4PM. While waiting to pack my stuff, I decided to read the e-paper.

Please ladies, do not believe any traditional medicine practitioner who claimed they can cure your sickness with sex. Especially when you tell them you are not able to conceive! If you fall for it, have sex with them and then pregnant, definitely you believe they are able to help you conceive and it's their child you're carrying. I may get too emotional with this. Forgive me.

This is not the first time I read this kind of stories. Lots of times. I can't believe someone would fall for this trick. Try to find 'mak bidan' or women traditional practitioner. This is to remind myself as well.

Man caught while trying to have sex with patient - Nation | The Star Online