Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Been There, Done That

My story of being a mother in my journey of motherhood. Sometimes I feel so happy, sometimes I feel so tired but still happy. I wanted to shout and yelled for the simple small thing, but the yelling and shouting is only playing inside head. Shouting to myself it seems. Crazy women!

I have been there when my baby girl cried suddenly during our outing. Others would stare at me and their face said 'Hey, don't you know how to take care your baby?' And some even stare twice! I would just walk away and grumble inside. 'Yeah people keep on staring.'

It's not going to stop my baby from crying with all those stare. Full stop.

So the other day, when we had our dinner at Nando's, there's one couple who was sitting near us trying to console their baby who was crying loud. As usual me like others, look at them too lah kan.

Mr. Fruitheart said.. "We've been there, done that".



“If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” ~ Theresa Bloomingdale