Thursday, 8 November 2012

Outstanding Award Ceremony

Thursday, 8th November 2012 was the first time kiddo got up on school stage to receive his awards. He got number 3 in his class and got the highest mark for Arabic Language. Let me repeat, Bahasa Arab! Mama used to learn that err 17-18 years ago and always got red colour in her report card.





Dari jauh ku hulur salam. Kah kah. First round he got up on stage for the number 3 award. A school bag inside the blue paper bag. OK, we don't have to buy new bag for kiddo next year.
 

I am the champion my friend. I will keep on fighting till the end. (Sing along like chicken little). Second and final round he got up for the highest score. He didn't even want to look at the camera. Mama was sitting in front of the stage kot. Huh! Dah turun stage baru nak pandang mama.



You really make mama proud son. Keep up the good result, study smart and hard. Be a better person each day and hope you achieve whatever good things you aim in future. I know you told me you want to be a doctor. But, it could change. Insyallah, semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya bagi mu, wahai anak.

P/S: My proudest moment. Rasa macam nak buat kenduri 3 hari 3 malam ni. Overrrr sangat mama!
Post a Comment