Skip to main content

Routine

Daily routine.

I woke up at 5 am almost everyday except weekends. Do the laundry, take down kiddo's school bag and baby girl's stuff. Usually if I have time on weekend, I would do the ironing for the whole week for 3 person which can take 3 hours to finish. If not, then I will just iron for that day only.

Shower before 6am. It takes time to wake up kiddo, so I always give him a snooze. After dress up, made breakfast. If baby girl is not awake, then I can do much faster without interruption. If she's awake I put her inside the walker. So she is entertained for few minutes. That's when she is in a good mood. Cranky means, no home breakfast. Buy outside.

7am left the house. Sent kiddo's stuff to his transit house. Dropped him first to school, he needs to be there before 7.30am. Then say goodbye to baby girl. Left her with the babysitter. Drove to LRT, wait for the train. Choo! Choo! Reached KLCC and walked to office which took 20 mins. Spent 9 hours in the office. Stressed, tons of work, enjoy blogging, you-tubing, gossipping. 5 or 5.30 left the office.

Walked back to the LRT 20 mins, wait for the train. Normally reached the LRT station at 6pm. Pick up baby girl then kiddo, because he finished at 6.30pm. Head on home. Entertained both kids. Help kiddo with his homework, ensure he gets it done. Time to folding the clothes. Sometimes, I just left it in the laundry basket. Tired. Sleep at 9 or after baby girl is asleep.

Will wake up 2 or 3 times for feeding time. Basically, I got to sleep max 5 hours. If she's not OK had a nightmare or wake up to play.. I got to sleep 3 hours max.

Same thing I do everyday. Me time? In the toilet, 5-10 mins before sleep. Check on twitter, facebook and instagram. Like here and comment there.

P/S: Pretty boring huh? Don't ask about weekend. It's when I total up what I left for 5 days and do it for two days. Busy and busy.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…