Wednesday, 5 December 2012

5 Minutes Before You Die

Yesterday on our back home, Mr. Fruitheart had asked me a sensitive question that made me eyes opened up it's pipe. In case you're wondering what it is, yes tears on my eyes. Uwaaa!

He asked me, 'What do you think 5 minutes before you die?' I directly answered my sins.

He asked me again if there are any other thing. I said no.
And he asked me about my children. Don't I think about them?

Terus keluar air mata. Sentap kot. He knows his wife so well, I am very super sensitive when it comes to my children. Ahh.. actually I am just a sensitive type of person like that.

Mr. Fruitheart had this conversation with his good colleague that made him think. He sent one video, which I do not know what it is about (or I forgot, he did told me). His friend said, he would want to know if his children get a good spouse. And my husband asked why is that and he explained with examples. *smile*

Well, as parents they were the one who have been protecting their children, giving and providing them all they need and loving them. So, before the parents shut their eyes they want their children to have someone good who can take care of them when they're gone.

So how to get someone good? He said, of course your children will have to mix with good people, in a good environment, go to good school, get good job and the list goes on. See I forgot what else, but you get the idea right?

If your child mixed with mat rempit, what he will be? A mat rempit also kan? Or minah rempit playing snooker at Q Club at 3 am in the morning.

Oh by the way, his good friend is almost 50 years old and have a lot of experience in life I would say. He did mentioned to Mr. Fruitheart, slowly teach your children. Every child is different and need different approach.

P/S: I think about my children everyday. I love my family and want the best, with all I have now.
Post a Comment