Monday, 3 December 2012

Frustration

Another life ramblings by me. I know we have friends who we can talk to, we have family members who we can share our tears and we have our partner to complaint to.. but somehow, there are times when I think I don't want to talk. I just want to write.

Image credit to fanpop.com

Sometimes, I just want to let my frustrations out. And no, do not reply to it. That's all. I just want someone to listen or read. Once I let it all out, fuhhhh... LEGA like that. Relief!

I am frustrated. I feel like people take me for granted. I give my best in doing things and stuff, but why aren't I getting the same? But when I did not give my best, they complained. But when I complained about them, they just smile. Making me annoyed some more. All the best I can do, just shut up and sit down quietly. And then they started to ask why am I so quite. I feel like giving them my middle finger as an answer. At one time, I feel like slapping someone really hard.

I am tired. Really tired. I know people are no mind readers. Some things not need to be told and you know you have to do it. I keep on telling myself, 'Others cannot do stuff like you do, better do your own.'

P/S: Frustrations, let's break up. We've been together for too long.
Post a Comment