Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Delicious Laksa

Yesterday on Xmas day I work from home. I woke up as early as 6.30am to complete my tasks because I planned to cook laksa for lunch. Knowing how slow I can be, worse than tortoise, the ETA to complete is 2 hours.

If I am at Gombak, I am nervous when I am cooking. You wanna know why? I have to present it to my in laws as well. Plus, if my MIL is in the kitchen double the sweat I tell you! HAHA. Panic attack.


However, as per tweet above it shows that my laksa is OK and delicious! Yay me. Pat on the back.

My MIL ate two times during lunch. And Mr. Fruitheart too! Alhamdulillah, sedap. *wide smile* Just that, this time I put less chilies which makes it less spicy and red. Last time, I include the fish bones too which makes everyone almost tercekik tulang.

P/S: I know I can cook! I just need a recipe and enough ingredients and someone to eat. :D