Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Smart Phone: Yes or No

English is said to be the international language, right? No? I am surprised when some people who likes to explain or makes thing complicated, for simple stuff.

How many of you like to fill in details in a form? I know Mr. Fruitheart doesn't like it. So I have to do it for him, if I am with him at that time. Or if he can take the form back home, he would do it. *grin*

So here I am, complaining this small thing. It's a simple instruction.

PLEASE TYPE YES TO CONFIRM THAT YOUR SMART PHONE HAS IOS VERSION 6 OR GREATER; OTHERWISE TYPE NO.

In fact, some smart phone users are not SMART after all.

They type: As per email received, I am using a smart phone now and would like to have the application running to ensure I can complete my tasks.

Another one: I was given a smart phone and was told to order this application for my work.

And another one: Since you are the one who provided the smart phone to all users, you tell me what version I have.

Of course, I have to ask them politely to check on their phone and let me know the version. Why can't they just typed YES or NO?

Image credit to http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/n/new_phones.asp

P/S: How am I not getting my stress level to the end of my hair like this?
Post a Comment