Skip to main content

A Place Called Home

Home is where the heart is.

Finally, just the four of us. A small condo with three bedroom, fit us just right for a start to being independent. Eh? Like I said in my previous post, I've been living with my parents for twenty-nine years and stayed with my in laws for two years. If anything I have them under the same roof. But now, I have my husband and my children and we have to depend on each other. Sounds very challenging huh?

The final moved was on last Saturday. Alhamdulillah, everything went well even though Mr. Fruitheart had fever. He still has it today. Poor hubby. Everytime he went oversea, he came back and fall sick. He needs to be injected with high immune system.

I got help from my lil bro and his friend, they called themselves 'The Faizals'. Cause both of them have the same name. Lucky to have a helpful brothers. HEHE. And the rest of my sisters, brother in law and my mother came during lunch time.

Since I have one and a half manpower, me and kiddo to unpack and arrange stuff, there's not much that can be cleared. I hate to see messy things, and all stuff here and there. I got really tired and frustrated and when both combined, I can easily get angry. I think I am about to explode when the toilet bowl clogged. Are you kidding me? No one ever lived there, for crying out loud. Oh, before that, the light bulb in master bedroom toilet not functioning. It burned out. ARGH! I feel like screaming.

I sat down, opened twitter and scroll my timeline. Then I saw someone tweeted 'KEEP CALM AND... WHATEVER.' I like. Alright. So I just sat there, entertained my baby girl and watch TV. Kiddo said, 'Mama, relax.' Well, that's what I was doing.

During Maghrib time, my in laws came for prayer and recite Yassin. Ambil berkat masuk rumah baru ni. We slept well that night. Continue to unpack the next day and Monday. Thank God that we had long weekends. There are still few boxes left. We shall continue this coming weekend, or maybe leave it in baby girl's room for a while.



She slept while I was doing my groceries shopping. I had to call my brother to drove me to Giant Kota Damansara. Buying groceries with a baby and a boy is not easy. Never easy. Mana nak cari barang, dengan dukung lagi, dengan dia nak tidur. Berterabur gula naya je. THANK YOU LIL BROTHER! I know you love me. HEHE.

P/S: I told myself, if we ever going to move into new house in future, even if it's 10 years from now.. I'm gonna hire a mover. Not gonna trouble myself again. Ever!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly…

Confinement Packages / Pakej Berpantang

During my last pregnancy, I hired a confinement lady (CL) from Jemari tradisional to take care of me after I delivered my baby girl. This time around I have not decided yet where I will be staying during my confinement days and not sure if I will get the same CL from JT.

So, I have started to search for confinement lady / confinement packages / post natal packages / post natal care/ penjaga pantang / pakej pantang / pakej urut bersalin on the Internet. I found few that looks OK but some of the websites were not updated. I do not know if they're still on business.

So here are the lists:
1. Jemari Tradisional - http://rawatanbersalin.blogspot.sg/ (last update Monday, 30 July 2012)
1. http://penjagapantang.wordpress.com/ (last update May 6, 2012)
2. http://inaurut.blogspot.sg/ (last update Tuesday, 23 April 2013)
3. http://cintasari.com/services_post_natal.html
4. http://dnatasyaayu.blogspot.sg/2013/01/pakej-pantang-2013.html (last update Tuesday, May 7 2013)
5. http://sirehqaseh.blogspot.sg…

Dilemma: Taska / Nursery for The Girls

We're back to square one. Scratching our head, thinking hard and have to make an important decision. My sister can no longer take care of my girls, she has accepted a job offer in KLIA2.

Definitely not going to hire another helper. I do not want face another headache, frustration and have stranger into our house. It would also cost us thousands of Ringgit again which we don't have. Now we're considering sending the girls to a childcare centre. Choosing a childcare centre is NOT easy. Reliable and registered are normally full.

I had done my research on the Internet, browsing the JKM website looking for registered taska / nursery. I called few places and they are no longer accepting new entry.

I had called this centre named Taska Umi Setia Kasih in Danau Kota. I prefer this taska since it is close to kiddo's transit house and school. It is also close to my in law's house. And it is just opposite the police station. Aha. There is a place for Arissa, but I have to wait fo…