Thursday, 10 January 2013

Fight For Attention

They said, love is all you need. I love my husband so much, and I love my children so much too.

Our baby girl is seven month old. She's clever, she knows who her parents and brother are, she's picky, she's a fast crawler, she loves to be outside, she loves shopping (Yay!) and she loves to sit with her right foot on top of her left foot - silang kaki lah. Orang tua-tua kata, bayi yang suka silang kaki ni tahu mak ayah dia banyak duit. Erk!

She's really attached to her daddy. And I used to say 'what to do, she loves you so much', to Mr. Fruitheart whenever she clings to him. They hold each other hands while sleeping OK! And I'm jealous like that.


I realized now I have to fight with my own daughter to get my husband's love and attention. Boo hoo hoo. Can you guess who won? Yeah, she won!

P/S: Memang anak manja daddy sangat! I am no longer 'buah hati pengarang jantung' Mr. Fruitheart. Sobs sobs.
Post a Comment