Tuesday, 19 February 2013

TAWC - Chicken Vindaloo Recipe

My first time making this recipe and everyone loves it. It tasted a bit like masala. Mr. Fruitheart said it tasted like rendang. Kiddo said, 'Mom, it's delicious. Mama masak sedap lah.' Ahh.. there's nothing beat the joy in my heart than knowing my family loves my cooking.

I took the recipe Chicken Vindaloo from Nestle website. I don't like long and too much ingredients recipe. I am slow, so I don't want it take too much time preparing and cooking. So short and simple is just nice.

Ingredients:
500 gm Chicken meat

A
1 tablespoon Garlic, pounded
1 tablespoon Ginger, pounded
6 tablespoon NESTLÉ Natural Set Yogurt
1 teaspoon MAGGI Concentrated Chicken Stock


B
1 Tomato, diced
1 Onions, diced
¾ cup Water
 Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 stalk Coriander Leaves
2 sprigs Curry Leaves
2 tablespoon Cooking Oil
2 tablespoon MAGGI Tomato Ketchup
1 sachet MAGGI HARI-HARI FAVOURITES Chicken Curry Paste


Cooking Steps
1. Marinade chicken pieces with ingredients A for several hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Heat oil and fry onion until soft and fragrant.
3. Add curry leaves and MAGGI Chicken Curry Paste; fry until aromatic.
4. Add in marinated chicken, tomato, MAGGI Tomato Ketchup and water. Cook simmer until gravy slightly thick and chicken is cooked and tender.
5. Add seasoning if required. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or bread.




P/S: When you enjoy cooking, you will cook with all your heart and you want to make every tummy happy and healthy. One thing for sure, YES I CAN COOK.
Post a Comment