Friday, 5 April 2013

Friday Snippet #4

It's been a while since my last update during Friday Snippet. Busy with real life.

I do not know if I can update my blog regularly during my pregnancy this time. I do not have time to update on my last pregnancy. With all those vomiting, nausea, fatigue and so on.. I just want to lay down.

Mr. Fruitheart is going to Norway (AGAIN) for a week. His flright is on Saturday night and will only be back on Tuesday the week after. And I am left here in this condition with kiddo and baby girl. At 10 months she's hyper, active and she wants someone to play with her. She crawled, picked everything on the floor and put in her mouth, she wants everything that we adult eat, and she sleeps at 10-10.30pm. She can walk few steps. I really hope I am very patience taking care of her when his beloved daddy is not around. And I hope both are well, no fever, sick what so ever.

I had my first vomit today. Nausea, dizzy and headache since morning. All were still there when I was doing this entry. My tummy bloated. I just wish I can lay down and sleep and not going to work until the day I deliver. Hehe. Oh I wish.



P/S: Why is it all symptoms attacked me once I had tested that I am pregnant? Haih. Be strong dear self, be strong.
Post a Comment