Friday, 12 April 2013

Just The Three of Us - Day 6

Finally it's Friday. I should've write my snippet, but I feel it's going to be a long entry today.

The other night, baby girl woke up around 1.40am crying. I do not know why. I gave her milk and she still crying. So I took Mr. Fruitheart's stinky shirt and put on her body. She stopped crying. Awwww.. she missed her daddy. And she only sleep back around 2.30am.

I am so tired these few days. :( Bloated almost all the time. Too much gas inside my tummy? Argh! So discomforting. And it comes with this burping-so-often-I-can't-take-it-anymore.

Last night was the worse. I had this nausea, bloated, dizzy and cramped all at once. Gosh! I do not know what move I make before that. I didn't carry heavy stuff, except for kiddo's school bag. Argh! Thank God, kiddo is well behaved and he hadn't get into serious illness what so ever. I just can't catch up with baby girl since this is the month where she's actively learning to walk and stand. So kiddo had to take care of her most of the time. Thank you kiddo, for being so helpful to mama.

I got scolded by him too because I was busy on my phone and neglecting baby girl. Bad mummy.

P/S: 4 more days!
Post a Comment