Monday, 1 April 2013

New Month, New Chapter.. New Beginning

Welcome April 2013! Has anyone been April Fooled yet? Hehe. No? Yes? Nothing here too. Maybe as we are getting wiser, we feel that this is something we see as childish. I don't know.

There's a lot of things happened to me. After one another. Good stuff of course.

First, I moved to a new department. From IT Service Desk to SAP. I have been working for almost three years with SD. You know when you have to move, then it is time to move. You get bored and no fun anymore when you have been doing the same tasks and routine everyday. I hope I am very much happy with the new environment, people and tasks given. I am so thankful about this moving when the management decided to give me salary increment, Alhamdullilah.

The next thing, ehem.. ehem.. although Mr. Fruitheart told me to wait, but I want to tell anyway. There will be an addition to the family members. I know both Mr. Fruitheart and kiddo wants it, me on the other hand.. if there is, there will be. And, Alhamdulillah God grant them their wishes. I never thought it will be this early when baby girl is only 10 months old. No more calling you 'ADIK'. Soon you will be 'KAKAK'.


I am so thankful for everything that has been given to me and all that I have now. A happy family, a job, beautiful children, and a loving husband. Thank you God for everything.

P/S: I have to take really take care of myself now. Health is the number one priority, not going to be any younger am I?