Monday, 8 April 2013

Secret

Few days back I found something that makes my heart goes "THUMP". I accidentally opened the bag, wanted to look for something else, but I found something else instead.

I told myself, it could be someone's else stuff. But, then I remembered long time ago.. it's in his pocket and said it was his friend's. And after that he admit it was his. Do you know how that makes me feel?

I asked when we were about to leave the house that night. "I found ciggie box in your bag." At that moment, his face was shocked. And he started to check his bag. "Nope, nothing."
I asked when. He said just recently only.
I asked, stress?
He said yes, when stressed.
It stopped there.

Before I left the airport, I told him.. don't smoke. I don't know why I said that. I don't know if he will or will not smoke. What if he did? What am I going to do or say? It's already happened anyway.

"You have the right to privacy--in marriage, in a family, in any relationship, in any group--the right to keep a part of your life secret, no matter how trivial or how important, merely because you want it to be that way. And you have the right to be alone part of each day, each week, and each year, to spend time with yourself." - From the Valley Mental Health

P/S: Yeah, I am dissapointed.
Post a Comment