Wednesday, 15 May 2013

First Pregnancy Checkup

I had my first prenatal care (also known as antenatal care) last Friday. Boy I was so nervous! So many things going on my mind. How was the baby? How's my tummy? When is the EDD? Is there any unusual things inside my womb? I can't even concentrate on my work.

Yes, first thing for everything is always like that isn't it?

We went to see my usual gynae, Dr. Jaafar. He smiled and asked me.. "Any problem madam?" No problem doctor, only there is a construction going on inside my tummy. I wish I can say that to him.

So he took my blood pressure, asked me normal questions about my morning sickness and my weight is 51.5KG. Normal. So the scan begins. My baby is big already. I can see baby's hand, feet, back bone, nose, eyes and face. Last time when it was baby girl's turn, we did the scanning when she was about 1 month old. I can see the baby's shaking hands and feet. Looks like baby is saying.. "Hi mom. Hi dad. It's me!".

I did asked the condition of my womb. Alhamdulillah, everything looks good. Relief!

EDD as per the scan picture is 18th Nov 2013, based on my last period doc said it's 1st Dec 2013. End of the year for my 'anak bongsu.' HEHE. Three is enough. Looking at the society, price of goods, education, insurance, safety and everything.. they are not like in the 80's or 90's. And you know what, I couldn't believe myself that I'm gonna have 3 children of my own.



P/S: I told Mr. Fruitheart in advance, please do not throw my contraceptive pill after I deliever our baby.
Post a Comment