Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Happy 54th Birthday Mom

Today 7th May my beloved mother Pn. Maznah Sarbini turned 54 years old. Gosh mom, you're old! HEHE.

Dear mom,
I wish you the best of health and happy always. I pray hard to Allah to give you strength and the courage to face each day and make you well again like you were before. It is sad for us, your children to see their mother not in good health. It's been too long mom. We missed the old you. Your laughter, jokes and your cooking the most.

I would never be able to show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You were always there for me no matter sad or joy. I love you mom! Thank you so much for everything. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


The one with red blouse is my mother. I do not have her close and clear picture. Boo hoo hoo. I took this from my sister's IG. We bought the cake on last Saturday during our family dinner in conjunction with my mom's birthday. Chocolate Indulgence by Secret Recipe. Early birthday celebration.

P/S: Love and care for your mother while they're still with us. You do not know how you're going to miss them when they're gone..forever!
Post a Comment