Monday, 22 July 2013

Charity: Baju Raya Project 2013

Once again we are blessed with the holy month of Ramadan, Alhamdulillah. We were asked to do good deeds all the time. Ramadan is the month where we can get more 'pahala' (reward). And of course you have to be sincere for every little task you perform. I did one, yay me! There is a charity project launched by (I think) few people in twitter that I followed, named 'Baju Raya Project.' It is a project where they collect used raya clothes e.g. baju kurung, baju melayu, jubah and tudung which then they will donate to those in need.

https://twitter.com/BajuRayaProject

Last weekend on Saturday, the volunteers were at the 1Mont Kiara Mall, Mont Kiara. I managed to send my mother's baju kurung which she only wore once or twice. They were all in good condition. I hope those people who get it will have a wonderful Hari Raya celebration with all those clothes they get.

You can check their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BajuRayaProject
Or look for the hashtag: #bajurayaproject

P/S: Pray that Allah gives us the ability to do what He pleases and may He accept our worship and good deeds in Ramadan.
Post a Comment