Friday, 1 November 2013

C-Section.. I Don't Wish For

I had my usual antenatal checkup today. I was nervous and anxious to know if my baby's head has turn down. Last two weeks checkup the baby's head is still up.

Doc asked me the same question if my baby moved or if I had any pain. Yes Doc! Definitely I had all that. I can't have proper sleep now. I walked even slower and it took me almost 15 mins to wake up from bed.

So the Doc started the 'scanning'.

"Songsang. Baby's head is still up."

And there was an uncomfortable look on my face.

"There is a slim chance for it to move down. We shall see how it goes in week 37-38."

"You mean the baby still can move position?"

"Slightly. There's not much space to move." And he smiled.

I can't think properly after that. My heart sank. My mind was full with 'C-SEC'.

Doc gave me hope. He told me to come for the next checkup next week and see how the baby's position. If I were to go for a C-SEC, it could be on 18-19 Nov.

P/S: Baby oh baby please..move your head down. You can do it! For mama please.

Sent via iPhone
Post a Comment