Sunday, 5 January 2014

My Big Boy

Kiddo started school after nearly 2 months holiday on 2nd Jan. He is in Std. 4 this year. Wow! I do have a big boy.

Same like the last 3 years, I went to his school with Mr. Fruitheart to settled everything. From buying books to paying his school bus fare. As expected it has been increased from RM35 to RM40.

I thought his school books would be lesser or lighter but boy I was wrong. It is still the same. There were additional subjects too - Sejarah and Rekabentuk Teknologi. Mr. Fruitheart said he's going to have a tough time this year. Not just kiddo, but us as parents too. We have to make sure he study well and have fun at the same time.

All of us can do this together. I hope for a smooth sailing for kiddo through out the year.

P/S: He asked for an XBox. Yes, you can have it when you study and achieve your goal.

Sent via iPhone
Post a Comment