Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Officially Maidless

I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! You don't know how relief I am right now. It feels like a huge stone lifted from my shoulder. We are officially maidless. No maid rules. No more cursing no more heartache.

I became incredible hulk the other day. I have the rights to get angry after so many times I talked to her in soft spoken tone and 'baik-baik'. I couldn't stand it anymore. I am too pissed and furious! When it came to my children, I can't tolerate.

So I called the agent and asked him to take her back on the day. Even if the agent offered us a replacement, we do not need. I don't want to go through all of the process again. All I can say, she doesn't respect us as her employer even though we treat her nice. Enough is enough I said.


 
 
 
 
P/S: We are just the unlucky one.
Post a Comment