Sunday, 2 March 2014

6KG at 3 Months Old

Last Friday, baby girl went for her monthly checkup. She cried when the Doc examined her. Plus, it was her nap time.
 
She was furious! Hehe. Sorry sweetie, we had to. When the Doc put her on the weighing machine, she kept on kicking her legs and crying. There.. 6KG! My healthy and chubby baby.
 
Alhamdulillah, she is in good health. Nothing wrong with her. Only her teary eyes. She still has it and the Doc said it will no longer teary when she's 6 months old. But.. the Doc also mentioned that if she still has it after that and it gets worsen, we need to refer to the eye expert. Maybe they will need to clear the blockage by inserting something I don't remember what was it through her eyes. :(
 
I was of course scared and worried. I felt uneasy and I really hope the it will be gone by the time she turns 6 months. However, I noticed the teary eyes were not that bad like when she was few days old. It's lessening. I really hope and pray that it will get better.

Sent via iPhone
Post a Comment