Tuesday, 4 March 2014

First Attempt in Making Beef Tacos

This was a week ago. Mr. Fruitheart had been busy looking for simple healthy meals for him to bring to the office. He wanted to have it for lunch. He stumbled upon Jamie's Oliver beef tacos. He asked me if it is hard to make it. I looked at the recipe and the steps.. quite easy. Guacamole? How am I supposed to make that?

Oh it is made of avocado. Smile. And there was it's salsa too. 5 minutes job.

Since it was my first time, I took a little extra time in making it. Once I am OK and mastered the recipe and steps, *snap* easy peasy. HEHE.

Fruitheart's version of Beef Tacos

I do not know how to fold the tacos, I just turned the other side of tortilla.

Here is the recipe: https://www.jamieoliver.com/magazine/recipes-view.php?title=beef-tacos

P/S: He told me he could have this everyday.

Post a Comment