Wednesday, 12 March 2014

The Good Husband

I would be happy whenever Mr. Fruitheart finished his meals I packed for him. Nowdays I woke up early morning, made him breakfast and lunch. Thank God he is not a fussy eater. He could have grilled chicken with mixed veggies everyday!

That's what he said.

However, this wife of him is so dedicated that she decided to add in other meals into the list. Yesterday I made beef tacos. The day before he had chicken grill with mixed veggies. But unfortunately today, I didn't prepare his lunch. I was too tired and I vomitted the night before after I reached home. I think maybe it was something I ate plus lack of sleep and the unhealthy weather. A very good combo to fall sick!

I am lucky that Mr. Fruitheart took care of everything last night. From putting the clothes into the washing machine, hanged it to dry and put the kids to bed. Phew! It was not easy handling a cranky almost 2 year old toddler and a 4 months old baby. While there is a 10 year old kid who needs help with homework too. He managed it very well. Mom was already laying flat. Totally zonked out.

So here I am while writing this, looking for simple and easy under 15 minutes recipe. What to cook?

P/S: Currently looking for a cooking class to join.
Post a Comment