Tuesday, 22 April 2014

2014: Happy Earth Day

Happy Earth Day! I love you my planet. I didn't know it is the day until I opened my Internet browser and saw the Google doodle.
 
"Earth Day 2014 has been marked with a collection of five animated doodles on the Google homepage, showing the Rufous hummingbird, the veiled chameleon, the moon jellyfish, the dung beetle, a puffer fish and a pair of Japanese macaques."

Image from Google doodle

Do you know this year's Earth Day is the 44th? No I didn't. Shows that I am not alert. Shame on me. I believe everyday should be Earth Day. We should remind ourselves our earth needs to be cared for our future generation and for us too. There are a lot of things we can do everyday for our earth. I bet you know that. Just, be the responsible earthlings.

Recycle.
Keep the air clean.
Keep your house and neighbourhood clean.
Save paper. Use paper bags.
Save water.
Save energy.

I would like to wish you a happy earth day 2104. Let us together take good care of our Mother Earth.


“When people tell me they can’t afford to join a gym, I tell them to go outside; planet Earth is a gym and we’re already members. Run, climb, sweat, and enjoy all of the natural wonder that is available to you.”
Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience


P/S: Be nice to Mother Earth today.
Post a Comment