Nuffnang Ads

Friday, 16 May 2014

2014: Happy Teacher's Day

It's the day where we celebrate our teachers. Happy teacher's day to you, and you and you! Yes, you teacher.


I remembered when I was asked by my late grandpa what I want to be when I grow up. I said a teacher. That is what almost every child's answer when they were 7 years old. "Cita-cita kamu nak jadi apa bila besar nanti?" And in the form also there was a section called Ambition. I just put there teacher. Second and third option, if I'm not mistaken I put it as nurse and doctor. Oh well, I do not know how hard biology was that time until form 4.

So here's to the teacher who had taught me, THANK YOU SO MUCH for teaching me. I know some of them are no longer in this world. And THANK YOU dedication also to my parents and children who will be forever my teacher.

They taught me about life and most importantly.. being patience.

P/S: I salute those teachers who can handle 40 students in a room. Bravo!
Post a Comment

Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...