Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Happy 10th Birthday Adzreza Syahmie

Happy birthday Syahmie! My baby boy is whole year older. Yes I know I have to believe that my son has been with me for 10 years. I hope he will be with me for another 50 years.

He had asked me to order a birthday cake so he can bring it to school today. So I ordered it from Mr. Fruitheart's cousin who lives near my MIL's house. He asked if he can have Lego Chima picture on top of it, but it's quiet hard to design it. He was a bit disappointed I know, and we changed it to Chelsea's logo.

Early morning snap before we sent him to school today. When he saw me this morning after shower, he smiled and said.. "Mama." Automatically I sang the birthday song to him. I can see the happiness in his face. Ahh.. there are no kids who doesn't like birthdays.

Dear Syahmie,

You are going to be a successful man I know. But no matter how big or strong you become, you will always be my baby and will always hold a special place in my heart.


We hope that all of your wonderful dreams come true. Wishing you love, luck, health and happiness on your birthday. Thank you for being a responsible big brother to your little sisters. Although sometimes they give you hard times, bullied you in every way.. you showed me how patience you are. Just please don't cry too much. I know you have a soft heart and sensitive, just like me. Like I always told you, everything that we plan and do is for your own good. And I would also like to say I am sorry if I ever said something that hurt your feelings, things that made you angry and annoy you.. forgive me son.


P/S: Let's have fun in Legoland.
Post a Comment