Friday, 9 May 2014

Things I Want to Do on Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just around the corner. It is due on 11th May. What plans do you have for the day? I'm sure one of it would be bringing your mother, mother-in-law for a good lunch or dinner. As a mother myself, I do not need something wrapped to make me happy, but if I get it.. of course I am! HEHE. A little hug and I love you from my husband and kids would make me happy.

And I know some even plan for a special holiday with their mothers too. How wonderful.

I have shortlisted few things I really want to do just on this day.

Sleep
I missed my afternoon nap. It is hard to get both my girls sleep at the same time.

No Cleaning or Laundry
I so wish with a blink of an eye my house would be clean on the eve of Mother's Day so I don't have to clean on 11th May. I need a machine to fold all those clothes. Where are you fairy godmother?

Read
I missed reading. I tried to read. But after 10 mins I yawn and the book 'read' me. It was on my face! I know my novels have been collecting dust on the bookshelf.

TV
I do watch TV but mostly Jake and The Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffin, Sofia The First, Phineas and Ferb, Adventure Time Fin & Jake, Slugterra, Tom & Jerry.. oh the cartoon list can go forever. Don't start with Hi-5. I mean watching adult show. Like Law & Order? Devious Maid? Food Network?

Maybe I can get all that on 20th May. Just maybe.

P/S: Can I have 2 days of 20th May? Like 20th May-1 and 20th May-2? Coz 1 day is not enough.
Post a Comment