Sunday, 15 June 2014

2014: Happy Father's Day

 

 
Image credit to http://holidays.mrdonn.org/fathersday.html 
 
To my father, En. Nawawi Mior Abdul Majid.. you will always be my hero. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.
 
And to my other half, my husband Nizam.. thank you for everything you have done and will do for the kids. I am sure they are thankful too to have you as their daddy.
 
My fave choice of words for Father's Day:
“A boy needs a father to show him how to be in the world. He needs to be given swagger, taught how to read a map so that he can recognise the roads that lead to life and the paths that lead to death, how to know what love requires, and where to find steel in the heart when life makes demands on us that are greater than we think we can endure.”
― Ian Morgan Cron

 
P/S: Got Mr. Fruitheart a T-shirt that says 'World's Best Husband & Dad'.
Post a Comment