Monday, 30 June 2014

TAWC - Make Ahead Meals for Ramadhan Month

Salam Ramadhan. Second day of fasting. Alhamdulillah, we are given the chance again to be in the holy month of Ramadhan to perform our worship (ibadah). May this 30-day holy Ramadhan cleanse our soul and make us deserving for Allah's blessings. InsyAllah.


I am still doing my once a week meal for my family. And on last Saturday, I made 3 meals inclusive of chicken, beef and vegetables. No fish. I will need to cook fish on the day to keep the fresh taste. Yes, my husband will not eat if the fish has 'fishy' smell.

I made chicken soup with carrots and potatoes. I added some celery into it. For the beef I cooked black pepper beef with potatoes, carrots and capsicum. And mixed vegetables - carrots, celery, broccoli, corn and cabbage flower. For each meals, I can get 4 to 3 packet. And I believe we can survive for 2 whole week.

P/S: I thanked who ever invented this idea for freezer meals or make ahead meals. You made my cooking life easy.
Post a Comment