Wednesday, 11 June 2014

School Holiday Program for Kiddo

We registered kiddo to the Intensif Pelajar Luar Biasa at his transit house last week. Started on 3rd June until 5th June from 9am to 5pm. Since he is the existing student there, I only had to pay RM90. If outsiders they have to pay RM120.

He was so excited attending the program. At least I didn't hear any "I'm bored".. "I don't know what else to do now." kind of statement for 3 days.


I should find more program like this for kiddo. And I know that he loves being with his friends rather than being alone at home or playing by himself and entertaining his sisters. Sorry son for the huge age gap between you and your sisters. And thank you so much for understanding.

P/S: As expected, he followed what he learned for 3 days only. After that, all gone missing once he is glued to the TV, playing Lego and iPad.
Post a Comment