Monday, 16 June 2014

World Cup 2014 - Germany

Ladies, do you wake up purposely just to watch the game? I know some of you might. Those 'kipas susah mati' fan. I remembered in 2010, I watched the game between Spain and Germany. And they did not win. Boo hoo hoo.

First match for Germany:
Germany vs Portugal on 17th June.

Prediction: Ger 1 - Por 0, Ger 2 - Por 1
 
Images from Google doodle.

This year, I hope Germany will win. But, to wake up in the middle of the night to watch them play.. definitely a no no. Maybe if they made it to the semi final or final, I'll watch. Now I'd rather sleep. Age factor. HAHA. And baby factor. I do not want to fall asleep when I'm in the office too.

And let me tell you.. if you're not watching the game, not interested in the World Cup, not a fan of football, please do not say this to them.. "Come on, it's only a game."

Someone might get injured.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/06/03/world-cup-tv-schedule-for-australian-tv-and-internet/
Image credit to http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/06/03/world-cup-tv-schedule-for-australian-tv-and-internet/

P/S: I wonder what animal is being used to predict who will win World Cup 2014.
Post a Comment