Wednesday, 6 August 2014

First Week of Aidilfitri 2014

It's 10th of Syawal today. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri again people. Hope all of you had a nice long holiday and enjoyable time with family and friends.


Our first day of Aidilfitri. This year we chose yellow. We were supposed to take family pictures together, unfortunately everyone is not around. My parents went to Kuala Kangsar and my second sister went back to his in law. So we've decided to celebrate first day with my in laws too and went to KK next day.

As usual we went to visit my FIL family side from noon to evening. It was challenging with a baby and toddler because they needed their nap. Poor baby had to be disturbed. Cranky all the way. Good thing was they slept well at night, tired.

And the next day, we started our long journey to Kuala Kangsar at 11am. Reached Ipoh - M Boutique Hotel at 2PM. We booked the place since my aunt house would be full with her children. I do not want to jam packed the house. Later that evening we went to meet up my parents and sisters at Kg. Ribu, Kuala Kangsar.

On 3rd of Aidilfitri, we went to Taiping Zoo. I thought there would not be many people. Boy I was so wrong. The place was big and it was scorching hot. Baby girl didn't have much fun, she was sweating and both my boy and girl enjoyed the visit. My sisters tagged along with us, yeah they were bored. No 3G signal and they couldn't live without it. HEHE.

I went back to Banting on 4th day of Aidilfitri - 31st July. It took us 6 hours to reached home. Highway is not advisable and we took the non-highway road. Phew! First time I've reached Felda Soeharto.

On Saturday we were home. I can see that my children were super happy they were home. Awww.. they missed their bed.

P/S: A quick update.
Post a Comment