Tuesday, 23 September 2014

TAWC - Of Chicken, Beef, Fish and Veggies

It has been quite awhile I have not posted about my once a week meal. I have the BMS - Busy Mom Syndrome. But hey I can update for other stuff. Heh.

So last week was my cooking day. I went to market and bought my groceries. I spent total of RM80. Phew! One whole chicken cost me RM17 and 600gm of beef cost me RM20!

But at the end I got 4 packs of beef which is not bad actually. It can last for about 2 weeks meal. And for chicken I got 3 packs.

I cooked ayam masak merah dengan kacang peas, kari daging, asam pedas ikan tenggiri, sayur campur - brokoli, kobis bunga dan lobak; sayur goreng sawi. I still have ikan kembung which I need to cut and wash. I don't like to cut fish. Boleh jadi hancur ikan kalau tak buat betul-betul.


And this was the only picture I took. My refrigerator is full again. Happy me. Just to share with you, I took the recipes from all over the website. For Malay dish I prefer Dapur Tanpa Sempadan. Most of it I took from there and yes some dish I didn't follow 100% ingredients because I don't have any. As for Western meal, most of it is from foodnetwork.com, allrecipes.com and yes all over the website where I always look for 'EASY' and "SIMPLE' keyword. Hehe. Time constraint.

As a result, I have my 2 weeks meal that either me or my husband can reheat for dinner.

P/S: Next time I'll maybe I will include the recipes as well.
Post a Comment