Thursday, 25 September 2014

Wedding Anniversary - Fourth Year 250914

Every Year

Every year that I'm with you
Has been better than before;
It's hard for me to even think
How I could love you more.


Every year you've graced my life
Has been full of happiness;
I love your caring face, your voice,
Your tender, sweet caress.


Every year when this day comes,
I'm filled with love and pleasure;
Happy Anniversary, Love,
My joy, my delight, my treasure.


By Joanna Fuchs


 
Our marriage is the best thing in my life;
I love you my dear husband.. always have and always will
.

Early morning we wish each other happy anniversary, exchanged kiss and started our beautiful day with a nice breakfast at Oldtown White Coffee. Then this thought came to me, why can't we exchange kiss every morning? We've lost the good night kiss and good night sayang after we have our elder daughter? Uh oh.. not good. NOT GOOD. I do not know how we've lost it or where it went. Takkan bila umur dah 50 tahun baru nak buat semula? At that time, maybe he would say.. "There must be something you did."

Since we can't have a date night, we had lunch date at Ben's KLCC. I had to sent meeting invitation via outlook to block my own husband's calendar. Yeah, he is THAT busy.

And I bought new outfit just for today. I told him I have nothing new to wear on this special day. Hehe. Of course I don't want this to come out.. "Masa bercinta boleh pakai cantik bila keluar dating, lepas kahwin pakai je apa yang ada." I'm sure it happened to some married couple that I don't know. So I want to look pleasant and nice for him.
 

I had nasi ulam (the best I have ever tasted) and he had aglio olio.Ice cappucino for him and lychee lime for me. For dessert we had macadamia cheesecake. Ben's food has never failed us. Sedap!


 

Sayang,
We have known each other since 2006.. we were best friend, lovers, got engaged and finally married. I never thought someone like you would chose me to be your wife. I never thought someone like you would accept everything about me. I pray for us to be together forever as a family and share the happiness. Thank you for everything you have done for our family.
Post a Comment